Date(s) - 10/06/2019 - 11/06/2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sorrento in the Park
LEVEL ONE IN THE DEVELOPMENTAL MODEL WORKSHOP DETAILS
Get the best possible framework for working with couple and relationship issues. Even if you are already trained or experienced in the field, this model gives you an integrative perspective and a raft of new tools.
- Make your time working with clients on relationships more rewarding
- Increase your confidence in working with complex couples issues
- Become more effective and skillful in intervening around relationships
- Develop a clinical framework that integrates attachment, differentiation and neurobiological theory into a coherent and practical approach
This two day training will introduce you to the Developmental Model and give a whole new perspective on how and why people have relationship difficulties as well as a raft of tools to help them.
You will learn:
- How to diagnose a couple’s developmental stage and what interventions are appropriate for what stage
- How to balance communication skills with self-soothing techniques to manage reactivity
- Specific interventions to help people manage conflict, delay gratification, increase differentiation and build effective empathy
- How to identify and weaken entrenched blame and withdrawal patterns
The training is compatible with all other models of relationship therapy and so is suitable for both experienced and novice therapists.
At the lovely Sorrento in the fields of One Tree Hill (complete with sheep) and with delicious food included
- Overview of Developmental Model of Couples Therapy
- Diagnosis and Assessment of Couple’s Stages
- Setting Goals for Couples Therapy
- Introduction to the Initiator-Inquirer Process
- Use of Initiator-Inquirer for Structuring Treatment
To book your place now…
- Select the number of spaces you want to book and the ticket type
- Fill in your name, contact details and dietary requirements
- Note that fields marked with * are mandatory
- Click on the “Send your booking” button AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE to pay securely with your credit card via PayPal
(you don’t need a PayPal account to do this)
- You can find our cancellation policy here
Bookings are closed for this event.